What is XTRD?
XTRD is a technology company that are introducing a new infrastructure that would allow banks, hedge funds, and large institutional traders to easily access cryptocurrency markets.
XTRD is launching three separate products in sequential stages to solve the ongoing problems caused by having so many disparate markets. Firstly a unified FIX API followed by XTRD Dark Pools and finally the XTRD Single Point of Access or SPA.
Our goal is to build trading infrastructure in the cyptospace and become one of the first full service shops in the cryptocurrency markets for large traders and funds.
- A single FIX API for trading across all connected exchanges
- A robust GUI for manual cross execution on all crypto markets
- A large liquidity pool, based on orders books from all connected exchanges
- Best prices and best top of book execution net of fees
- Low transaction fees
- 99.99999% reliability and uptime
- Fast execution
- Parent/child orders on multiple exchanges to minimize individual market impact
- Advanced order types common in the equity and FX trading space
- Establish XTRD as a premier market-making entity to mitigate spreads and increase liquidity in the cryptocurrency space
- Derivative trading - XTRD plans to connect to LedgerX (US based, approved by the CFTC) for cryptocurrency options and swaps to offer unified hedging and derivate trading strategies
- Robust, US based technical support
- Reliable and familiar deployment methods for institutions:
- IPSec as a connectivity option across the Internet
- Cross connection options
- Collocation space or VPS (Virtual Private Servers) that clients can rent from XTRD
- UAT/Sandbox environment for testing
What are the industry issues?
COMPLEX WEB OF EXCHANGES. A combination of differing KYC policies, means of funding, interfaces and APIs results in a fragmented patchwork of liquidity for cryptocurrencies. Trading in an automated fashion with full awareness of best pricing and current liquidity necessitates the opening and use of accounts on multiple exchanges, coding to multiple API’s, following varying funding and withdrawal procedures. Once those hurdles are cleared, market participants must convert fiat currency to BTC or ETH and then forward the ETH on to an exchange that may not accept fiat, necessitating yet another transaction to convert back to fiat. Major concerns for market participants range from unmitigated slippage and counterparty risk to hacking prevention and liquidity.
HIGH FEES. Execution costs are even more of a factor. Typical exchange commissions are in the 0.1% – 0.25% range per transaction (10 to 25 basis points), but the effective fees are much higher when taking into bid and ask spreads maintained by the exchanges. As most exchanges are unregulated, there is generally no central authority or regulator to examine internal exchange orders that separate proprietary activity from customer activity and ensure fair pricing.
THIN LIQUIDITY. A large institutional order, representing a sizable percentage of daily volume can move the market for a product, and related products in an exchange by a factor of 5-10%. That means a single order to buy $1,000,000 worth of bitcoin can cost an extra $50,000-$100,000 per transaction given a lack of liquidity if not managed correctly and executed on only one exchange. By way of comparison, similar trades on FX exchanges barely move markets a fraction of a percent; those price changes cost traders money, and deter investment.
What are the XTRD solutions? FIX API
An API is an “Application Programming Interface”, a set of rules that computer programs use to communicate. FIX stands for “Financial Information eXchange”, the API standard used by most financial organizations as the intermediary protocol to communicate amongst disparate systems such as market data, execution, trade reporting, and order entry for the past 25 years.XTRD is fixing the problem of having 100 different APIs for 100 exchanges by creating a single FIX based API for market data and execution – the same FIX API that all current financial institutions utilize.XTRD will leverage our data center presences in DC3 Chicago and NY4 New Jersey to host FIX trading clients and reduce their trading latencies to single milliseconds, a time acceleration of 100x when it comes to execution vs internet. More infrastructure and private worldwide internet lines will be added in 2018 and beyond to enable secure, low latency execution for all XTRD clients, FIX and PRO. XTRD PRO
XTRD PRO is a professional trading platform that will fix the basic problems with trading across crypto exchanges – the need to open multiple web pages, having to click around multiple windows, only being able to use basic order types, and not seeing all your positions, trades, and market data in one place.XTRD PRO will be standalone, downloadable, robust end-to-end encrypted software that will consolidate all market data from exchanges visually into one order book, provide a consolidated position and order view across all your exchange accounts, and enable client side orders not available on exchanges – keyboard macro shortcuts, VWAP/TWAP, shaving the bid and offer, hit through 1% of the inside, reserve orders that bid 100 but show 1, SMART order routing to best exchange and intelligent order splicing across exchanges based on execution costs net of fees, OCO and OTO, many others. XTRD SPA
XTRD SPA is the solution to bridge cross-exchange liquidity issues. XTRD is creating Joint Venture partnerships with trusted cryptocurrency exchanges to provide clients on those exchanges execution across other exchanges where they do not have accounts by leveraging XTRD’s liquidity pools.An order placed by a client at CEX.IO, XTRD’s first JV partner, can be executed by XTRD at a different exchange where there may be a better price or higher liquidity for a digital asset. Subsequently, XTRD will deliver the position to CEX.IO and then CEX.IO will deliver the execution to the client, with XTRD acting as just another market participant at the CEX.IO exchange.XTRD does not take custody of funds, we are a technology partner with exchanges. All local exchange rules, procedures, and AML/KYC policies apply. XTRD DARK
Institutions and large market participants who have large orders of 100 BTC or more generally must execute across multiple markets, increasing their counterparty risk, paying enormous commissions and spreads, and generally having to deal with the vagaries of the crypto space. Alternatives are OTC brokers that charge multiple percents or private peer-to-peer swaps which are difficult to effectuate unless one is deeply in the space.XTRD is launching XTRD DARK – a dark liquidity pool to trade crypto vs fiat that matches buyers and sellers of large orders, discreetly and anonymously, at a much lower cost. Liquidity is not displayed so large orders do not move thin markets as they would publicly. The liquidity will come from direct XTRD DARK participants as well as aggregation of retail order flow into block orders, XTRD’s own liquidity pools, connections with decentralized exchanges to effectuate liquidity swaps, and OTC broker order flow.XTRD is partnering with a fiat banking providebroker dealer to onboard all XTRD DARK participants for the fiat currency custody side with full KYC/AML procedures.
- TOKEN USAGE. XTRD will generate the XTRD utility tokens via smart contact during the Token Generation Event (TGE) in Q1 of 2018. The XTRD utility token will be utilized on the XTRD network by market participants to pay for execution, VPS, market data, software licensing, and other fees. Market participants will be able to purchase XTRD tokens directly from XTRD’s liquidity pool. The TGE will be preceded by a private institutional sale and a SAFT (Simple Agreement for Future Token) Platform based presale. The XTRD token will be fully ERC20 compliant to ensure that it functions properly on the Ethereum blockchain, similarly to other ERC20 tokens.
- XTRD TOKEN LIQUIDITY AGGREGATION. The XTRD token will be used to create liquidity in the overall cryptocurrency market. Along with the utility of the XTRD token to pay for fees on the XTRD platform of products, most of the XTRD token revenue will be used to increase the inventory of other cryptocurrencies that are in demand by our customers. This will create points of liquidity for our customers to access across the worldwide crypto exchange ecosystem. These liquidity points will be created using XTRD tokens that are paid back into the system for fees. 70% of funds raised in the token sale will be used for liquidity aggregation.
- XTRD STAKING. Discounts of 25% on XTRD services (execution, colocation, market data, software licensing) will be available for token holders in general and discounts of 40% on XTRD services will be available for token holders who maintain an average monthly stake of at least 50,000 XTRD tokens. Fiat will be accepted at no discount to par. Execution fees will generally be set as a percentage of the gross trade amount, based on a combination of factors such as liquidity, the pair being traded, market conditions at the time of the trade, and so on. All charges will be marked to market and remain constant, no matter the value of the XTRD token (a $10 charge will be 2 XTRD if $5 each or 0.5 XTRD if $20 each).
- TOKEN LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS. XTRD tokens are ERC20 compliant utility tokens functioning on the Ethereum blockchain. The value of XTRD is derived purely from serving as a medium of payment for services by market participants in the XTRD trading ecosystem. XTRD tokens confer no voting rights, profit participation, equity, ownership of intellectual property, revenue sharing, rights to dividends, transfer of ownership upon company sale, control of company assets, or any decision-making ability regarding XTRD or its’ operations. XTRD tokens are not designed for speculation. In summary, XTRD tokens are not securities. XTRD Digital Assets, Inc has obtained a qualified legal opinion concurring that XTRD tokens are not to be considered “securities” under applicable U.S. securities laws given their failure to meet all prongs of the Howey Test.
Who is XTRD intended for?
XTRD is mainly aimed at major institutions, hedge funds, algorithmic traders who are currently unable to enter the crypto markets.
These firms include companies such as Divisa Capital run by XTRD Advisor Mushegh Tovmasyan.
XTRD Weekly Updates
Further AMA's will be coming soon!
XTRD In The Media
More information will be added to this thread as the project develops.
We are currently looking for key community members to assist in building out this thread.
If you are interested please email [[email protected]
Apart from this, you can enjoy a great combination of software, advanced security, high latency, and Robust hardware configurations, and much more with Forex VPS. List Of 10 Benefits of VPS For Forex Hosting. Forex VPS Server is rich in features that come with highly upgraded technologies.It continuously tries to improve its services to serve the flexible use of resources. It also holds the ... Forex Broker Latency Comparison Instaforex Group. ... VPS latency comparison We’ve noted that more and more brokers are advertising themselves as ECN brokers, or at least offering ECN-type accounts. Best Offline Wallet Cryptocurrency . Investors should know which country their broker is based in and which country’s laws apply to their account. This review will surface the most important ... VPS and Latency in Forex. In a technical context, a lot of what happens in the forex market is packaged and sent out as data, be it news feeds, price feeds or transmissions of trade orders. Just as it takes time for you to travel from one town to another, it also takes time for data feeds to transit from point A to point B; in this case from the trader’s computer to the broker’s server and ... This forex software comparison table was created based on most popular questions from our customers. Software Name: Profitability, percent/month: Risk level: Sensitivity for brokers: Minimal Initial deposit: VPS Requirements: Users feedback (0-10) Our comments : Latency Arbitrage for FIX API and MT4: 100+ Low: High: 50: HFT VPS : 7: Highest possible profitability with lowest possible risk, but ... The shopping cart only lets you purchase up to one year of hosting. If you want to extend the discount by purchasing two years, though, you can contact the support. The largest plan starts at $169/month and renews at $219/month. The solutions are optimal for a larger VPS, and Liquid Web offers a smooth transition into dedicated hosting once you outgrow them. The solutions start fairly robust ... You may practice our Forex VPS for trading on a VPS. The 24/7 uptime is an excellent for your trading software. With VPS hosting for forex trading dedicated plan, our client has a wide range of opportunity to choose the most suitable server according to the needs. It doesn’t matter what software trading platform you are utilizing. Original currency exchange servers are compatible with entire ... we are glad you are here ! welcome to usa online shopping center. review low prices products in our store.
Forex VPS ( Virtual Private Server ) lag comparison - Duration: 72 seconds. 372 views; 8 years ago; 2:43 . Center of Gravity ( COG) MT4 Indicator - Duration: 2 minutes, 43 seconds. 24,909 views; 8 ... https://bit.ly/2N8YIUb - Etrade - easy scalping etrade e trade how to buy stock day trader commodity trading scalping day trading stocks how to trade stocks ... My Trade Host -- Triage Trading Presentation Why should you host your automated trading on a VPS? Sky Woo from Triage Trading will be discussing the advantages of hosting your automated trading ... Check out Shadow Here: https://shdw.me/MRALEX My Referral Code: MRALEX Cloud Gaming is officially in the public eye! I'm excited for it, are you? Whether Cloud Gaming is suitable to you will ... Good tool to compare different VPSs and FX execution services. For VPS comparison the EA needs to run at the same time and with accounts at the same forex trading provider. UltraFX VPS is in ... A VPS is one where a dedicated server is divided in many server. so that has its own operating system, disc space and bandwidth in a data center server. Above all you get your own private server. If you want a rock solid low latency trading VPS server, then I recommend fxvm. Their servers are optimised for traders. Fast execution means more pips! Their servers are optimised for traders ...